1. Can I have parcels delivered to LBC?
There is an extra charge if you are having parcels collected and or delivered to our address. Costs can be obtained from reception and depend on volume. All parcels must be collected within 3 days. We cannot accept any resonsibility for any missing parcels or none delivered goods.
2. Can I hire a meeting room?
Yes, we have the choice of 2 meeting rooms which each hold 6 people comfortably and are ideal for meetings or workshop training groups. These can be rented by the hour from as little as £12.50 per hour, or £40 per half day and £60 for a full day.
3. Can I use the address on my company stationary?
Yes, the address is yours for the length of your contract, for you to use on stationery, marketing materials and your Company website.
4. How will I get my post?
Post received at your business address can either be held for you to collect from reception (Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 5.30pm) or forwarded to you via first class post or courier service at cost.
5. Can I progress to a serviced office when my business grows?
Yes of course. Any unused fees paid as a Virtual Office will be credited off your full office invoice.
6. Can I use your call answering services if I don't have a serviced or virtual office with you?
Yes. However, a virtual office address is a great addition to call answering if based at home.