1. What is a serviced business centre?
A fully serviced Business Centre is a number of individual offices in a shared building. The great advantage is that your set up costs are minimal. Your monthly invoice will include everything so you can budget accordingly. The operator of the Business Centre pays the shared costs for the whole building and gives you a fixed cost per month. You can then budget accurately. Serviced offices and Business Centres are both basically the same thing.
2. How can I rent an office at Liscard Business Centre?
Just phone 0151 691 4920 and ask to speak to John, Lisa or Lauren. We can arrange to show you the fully serviced offices to rent and facilities included.
3. Is there a deposit to pay?
Yes, your deposit will be equivalent to one month’s License Fee. There will also be a key deposit to pay and both of these are payable prior to moving in.
4. What does my licence fee include?
Your License Fee would be payable to Liscard Business Centre by Direct Debit and would include:
- The rental of your office
- Manned reception and mail handling
- High standard of decoration
- Each office individually alarmed
- Heating and lighting of all common areas and your office
- Cleaning of all common areas
- Waste Management services
- A sophisticated alarm system including CCTV
- 24-hour access to the building including kitchen facilities
- Local Authority Rates
- Building insurance
5. How quickly can I move in?
A serviced office can be taken up at Liscard Business Centre with immediate effect. As soon as you sign up a simple License Agreement and pay the upfront deposit and advance license fees, you can start operating from your new office.
6. Are there any other costs?
- There are additional costs for broadband (by the room), telephone handset and line rental, which includes your own DDI phone number.
- Phone call charges are very competitive and are charged one month in arrears.
6. How long am I committing for when I sign the liscence?
We have flexible terms at Liscard Business Centre; the initial period is for a minimum of 3 months. After that initial rental period, we require only one full month’s written notice to cancel a License Agreement. Otherwise, the license will automatically renew for a further 3 month period.
6. How long can I stay at Liscard Business Centre?
We hope you will stay for the medium to long-term, however, the initial license is for a minimum of 3 months.
6. Is there parking?
No. However, you can park outside the building for up to 90 minutes free of charge. There is ample on street free parking less than 3 minutes walk from our front door. No one normally has an issue with getting a space.
6. Will I need furniture?
No, we provide desks and chairs. However when you apply for an office, please ask to see what is available.
6. Can I access my office out of hours?
Yes, you can access your office 24 hours per day. Each office is individually alarmed so you can come and go as you please.
6. If my business grows can we move into a bigger space?
Yes, you can, subject to office availability. Your license is easily transferable between offices. We are here to make to assist you as you grow.
Here at Liscard Business Centre, we understand that you, as a business, would want some questions answered when you are looking for Office Space, for your Business. We have created this section to provide you as much information as possible about the flexible office space solutions offered by Liscard Business Centre so that you can make an informed decision about your office space requirements, keeping in mind your current business and future growth.
Have you got any other questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today!
Want to know more? Take a look at our about us page and get to know what we’re all about!